We provide our planning drawings, planning applications and building regulations packages in accordance with our standard terms and conditions.
Simple and transparent Terms and Conditions…
We have kept our terms and conditions fair and reasonable, there are no hidden extras to worry about. Put simply, by sticking to our standard T&C’s we are able to deliver the level of service input that your project requires.
A General Overview…
A. We provide general pre-
B. There shall be no up-
C. We shall arrange for your site survey to be undertaken if we are in agreement that you will be very likely to use our service;
D. The site survey will be undertaken to assess the feasibility of your requirements, there shall be no obligation to instruct us to proceed with your project and there shall be no fees to pay if you decide not to proceed;
E. If you decide to proceed with our service you shall be required to sign our instruction to proceed form, this will enable us to undertake the measured survey that will be required to produce your as existing drawings. Your instruction to proceed can be cancelled following the site survey but there shall be a cancellation fee of £295.00 + VAT if you choose to do so;
F. We shall produce the necessary As Existing Floor Plans and Elevations for your project and deliver them to you via email and in PDF format -
G. We shall issue the first invoice with the As Existing drawings. The first invoice should be paid within 7 days of its issue;
H. Each project shall have a 28 days unlimited development time opportunity. The 28 days shall begin on the date of issue of the first invoice;
I. There shall be no limit to the number of reasonable and progressive changes made to your project during the 28 days of development time. If your project requires more than 28 days of development time, there shall be a reasonable fee to extend your time slot;
J. When you are in agreement that the scheme is complete we shall finalise the planning drawings and prepare and submit your planning application. We shall deal with the planning department on your behalf. Fees for any planning application are not included in our package and you will be provided with instructions on how to make payment;
K. Fees for the upgrade of the planning drawings to your building regulations package will be required to be paid upon your instruction to proceed;
L. It shall take approximately 15 working days to produce your building regulations package;
M. Structural design work is not included within our packages. Once the building regulations package has been produced we shall request a competitive quotation for the work that your project will require. You are not obliged to use the structural engineer that we recommend;
N. We shall prepare and submit your building regulations package for approval. We shall deal directly with building control on your behalf to ensure compliance. Fees for building control plan checks and site visits are not included within our packages; and
O. Once approved, we shall print and issue 2No full paper copies of your planning and building regulations packages through the post.
Our Terms and Conditions when instructed to proceed…
When you instruct us to proceed, we shall require that you sign an instruction form which enables us to continue with the production of your As Existing Floor Plans and Elevations. The instruction form shall demonstrate the following terms and conditions which shall form the agreement:
1. The Planning Drawings fee shall become payable in full within 7 days of the issue of the As Existing Floor Plans and Elevations drawings in PDF format.
2. Development of proposed sketches (the Development Phase of the works) shall commence only upon receipt of the Planning Drawings fees in full.
3. If the Planning Drawings fees are not cleared in full within the allotted time scale Roscrowden Ltd shall cancel progression to the development phase of the works, without warning or notification. A standard fee of £295.00 + VAT for the site visit, measured survey and production of the As Existing Floor Plans and Elevations shall still be payable in full within 14 days of notice of cancellation.
4. You can cancel your instruction to proceed within 14 days. A standard fee of £295.00 + VAT for the site visit, measured survey and production of the As Existing Floor Plans and Elevations shall be payable in full.
5. A cancelled project shall be given the opportunity to have a replacement development time slot allocated, which shall incur a booking fee of £95.00 + VAT in addition to the balance of the standard Phase 1 Planning Drawings fees.
6. During the development phase of the works there shall be no limit to the number of changes and modifications to the scheme made in the interests of positive and reasonable progression towards a defined scope of works. Reversion development works will attract re-
7. The duration of the Development Phase of the works shall be limited to 28 days from issue of the Phase 1 Planning Drawings Fees invoice. Extension of the Development Phase shall incur reasonable fees which shall be agreed in writing.
8. The Development Phase of the works shall be complete when agreement is made that finalised drawings are ready to be issued for Planning Permission and/or upgrade to Building Regulations.
9. Changes to the Planning Drawings scheme may be made after the drawings have been agreed as finalised. All changes to the finalised scheme shall incur reasonable fees, the minimum fee for changes to a final scheme shall be £40.00 + VAT and the maximum fee shall be £400.00 + VAT, which shall be agreed upon in writing prior to the commencement of the required additional works.
10. Changes to a finalised scheme to suit requirements of the Planning Department shall incur fees in accordance with clause 9.
11. Notice of 14 days shall be required prior to the delivery of Building Regulations Drawings/Documentation. The latest revision of the Planning Drawings at the time of instruction shall be upgraded to create the Building Regulations Drawings/Documentation.
12. Fees for the production of Building Regulations Drawings/Documentation shall be payable within 14 days of the issue of the Final Invoice and prior to commencement of the upgrade works.
13. Changes to the Building Regulations Package shall incur reasonable fees, the minimum fee for changes to a final scheme shall be £60.00 + VAT and the maximum fee shall be £465.00 + VAT, which shall be agreed upon in writing prior to the commencement of the required additional works.
14. There shall be no fees for changes to a scheme to satisfy the requirements of Building Control during their plan check process.
15. A total of 2No Paper copies of drawing packages shall be included as standard, including any paper copies issued to building control. Additional paper copies of the documents produced shall incur a £15.00 + VAT admin charge per full set.
16. Fees for Planning Applications, Building Control Applications, Structural Calculations and Specialist Surveys or Reports are not included and shall be paid directly to the 3rd party by the customer. Unless Otherwise Agreed.
17. Works shall be undertaken in accordance with the full terms and conditions as advertised on www.planningdrawings.net. Full terms and conditions are available for review at the time of the site survey and a copies are available upon request